ACT Responsible Mission
Advertising Community Together - is a non-profit association (Swiss Civil code art. 60 to 79) registered in Chalais, Switzerland.
Its goal is to federate, promote and inspire responsible communication on sustainability, equitable development and social responsibility. ACT shows how advertising professionals from all continents can use their core talent - creativity - to play a significant role in addressing today's crucial world issues.
Our unique strength - The Advertising Community Together - Federating an array of partner, ACT Responsible brings together Industry key players, keen to share their commitment to Responsibility. Its reach helps gather forces and build a network facilitating the sharing of good practices. These partners finance and contribute to 100% of our action.
ACT Responsible Activities & Projects
ACT promotes this work worldwide through a unique showcase accessible to all on its website, a worldwide touring exhibition shown at public and professional events, conferences and debates within the communication industry :
- Online Gallery : ACT collections generate over a million downloads of responsible adverts each year.
- Exhibitions : every year, ACT collections go on a world tour. Exhibitions have already been shown in Paris, Cannes, London, Brussels, Barcelona, Warsaw, New York, Seattle, Santiago de Chile, Milan, Seoul and Beijing.
- Conferences : Launched in 2003 during Paris' advertising week, the conferences foster discussion about ethics and values through debates between all parties concerned and the general public.
- Media : partnerships increase awareness and drive changes in professional and public behavior.
About ACT Responsible
The ACT initiative was launched after 9/11 by AdForum' s employees, using the global reach of the website to gather the talent of the global advertising community to fight violence and terrorism ("Still Shining, New York", 2001), to fight discrimination and promote tolerance (with IFRC, the International Red Cross, 2002), to illustrate how advertising can promote good causes ("Great Ads for good causes", 2003) to contribute to raise awareness on social issues ("Ads that make us change", 2004) to inform of what sustainable development is and why it's essential to our future ("Great ads for a better future" 2005, "Taking care of our future", 2006), to tell everyone there is a time to meet and a time to act ("Together for a Sustainable World. The Advertising Community Promise" 2007), to call for change ("The Expo that changes you from inside" 2008, to involve the community with Kofi Annan and Bob Geldof in the fight for climate justice (Climate change, Human impact, Creative challenge” 2009), to raise the issue of biodiversity (“The world cannot be saved without humans” 2010), to show industry’s support of the relief efforts after the tsunami (“A Tribute to Japan” 2011), to raise awareness on United Nations Climate Conference Rio+20 (“From Cannes to Rio” 2012).
How to contribute
- ACTive Member : Register as a member and receive the best social and environmental ads directly in your mailbox! Talk about ACT Responsible on social network, websites, blogs, magazines. Contact us
- ACTive Donator : We depend a 100% on people like you! Please make a gift today to help us grow. Make a donation
- ACT'ive Volunteer : Donate your time, talent and domain of expertise. Enter the ACT'ive family network. Contact us
- ACTive Ambassador in your country : Host an exhibition/event, federate local partners, send us responsible advertising from your region, Relay ACT Responsible mission. Contact us
- Corporate supporter : Register as a corporate member and be recognized as a supporter of ACT Responsible in our Wall of Fame on our website. Send us your best social and environmental campaigns to be included in our Library and possibly selected for our Expos and Media opportunities. Offer advertising/editorial space to NGO campaigns, Host a "Best Ads Gallery" on your website/blog. Use the ACT Responsible Supporter logo on your website and literature.
Membership 500 Euros Contact us
- Corporate partner : Sponsor exhibitions at the world's best-attended advertising and communication events (25+ Expos around the world) lien vers Expo. Dedicated space and special visibility for your brand. Organize a customized exhibition during a corporate event. Use the ACT Supporter logo on your website and literature.
Partnership fee 2,000 Euros
Sponsorship opportunities starting at USD 5,000 Contact us
How to contact us