The Care Awards announce its unique Jury of international experts to review the best campaigns celebrating excellence in promoting care for people and the environment. Ms. Dita Charanzová, Vice-President of the European Parliament, Jury President and Awards Godmother, will lead the 12 jury members selected for their expertise in the communication field as agencies, advertisers, institutions, NGOs and experts.
« I have always loved to be involved in the Care Awards, whose jury I have been chairing since 2015. The engaging and moving entries never cease to leave their mark on me. We should continue to encourage this form of creative and strategic communication as a tool that encourages positive changes for society as a whole” said Dita Charanzová.
Find the complete list of jury members below (alphabetical order of first name)
- Bruno Richter, Founder and Creative Director at Camisa 10, Rio de Janeiro
- Belinda Gurd, Strategic Communications at United Nations, New York
- Dagmara Szulce, Global Executive Director of IAA Global, New YorkDita Charanzová, Vice-President of the European Parliament, Brussels
- Dominique le Van Truoc, Communication Director at WWF France, Paris
- Franc Cheetham, CreativeLead in France, Creative Works at Google, Paris
- Laetitia Fruchier, Global Brand ID Director at Orange, Paris
- Michael Conrad, President The Berlin School of Creative Leadership Foundation
- Olga Martinez, Founder of About International Media, Madrid Renaud Douci, General Delegate of Alliance Urgences, Paris
- Stephanie Paterik, Editor in Chief at AdWeek, New YorkStuart Smith, Partner, Chief Strategy Officer at Anomaly, London
- Thomas Kolster, Advisor sustainability at Goodvertising, Copenhagen
In addition to the uniqueness of its jury of experts, the Care Awards judge campaigns by looking at specific criteria such as originality of the creative idea, quality of the execution, respect and impact on society and beneficiaries, trustworthiness of the message and advertiser. Entries are looked at in their entirety, and except for the Grand Prix, no ranking is given.The Care Awards’ final deliberation will take place on October 21st. The winners will be announced shortly after.