Out of the 128 entries entered in the Care Awards 31 campaigns are shortlisted.
The Care Awards recognize excellence in promoting care for people and the environment. All information act-responsible.org/the-care-awards
The first-round of judging was done by 27 creative professionals from 17 countries who offered their time and expertise to select the shortlist.
Full list below (main categories/countries)
NGOs & Foundations: Non-profit organisations and non-governmental bodies — an organisation that exists for educational or charitable reasons and from which its shareholders or trustees do not benefit financially. An organisation created by private persons or organisations with no participation or representation of any government.
- I don´t remember, HOY Havas Buenos Aires, A.L.M.A. Alzheimer’s Disease Association, Argentina
- SweetBlock, FCB Brasil & FCB/SIX, Brazilian Association of Investigative Journalism, Brasil
- Signal For Help, Juniper Park\TBWA, Canadian Women’s Foundation / Women’s Funding Network, Canada
- Hide-and-seek, Hjaltelin, Stahl & Co., Save The Children Norway, Denmark
- The Unreadables, TBWA\Helsinki, World Vision Finland, Finland
- Our future is here, Josiane, INRAE (Institut National de Recherche pour l’Agriculture, l’Alimentation et l’Environnement), France
- Sick World, Marcel, Médecins du Monde, France
- Staybl, Havas New York and Havas Germany, German Parkinson’s foundation, Germany
- Crazy Love Chatline, Pipar\TBWA, Stígamót, Iceland
- Unbox Me, FCB India + FCB Chicago, UNAIDS, India
- Money Makes Money, Dude, Communities For Development, Italy
- Catch of the Day 2050, Ogilvy Social.Lab Amsterdam, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, Netherlands
- Don’t Choose Extinction, Activista Los Angeles, UNEP (United Nations Development Programme), USA
- The Dumb Law Paradox, FCB Health New York, Gay Men’s Health Crisis (GMHC), USA
- Just The Two of Us, SMALL, CoorDown, USA
- Parkinson´s Scale Films, Wings The Agency, Fundaparkca, Venezuela
Companies & Businesses: Corporate governance (CSR) — corporate campaigns that promote care for safety, youth, communities and the environment.
- ReStory, Happiness / An FCB alliance, Canon, Belgium
- Nutrizonal Mission, McCann Colombia, Jeronimo Martins/Ara Supermarket, Colombia
- High tech – Low impact, Marcel, BackMarket, France
- Use it wisely, Publicis Conseil, Renault Captur E-tech, France
- Clear the Rights, Clear the Ocean., Jung von Matt / Neckar, Mauritius Images, Germany
- Minute 8, Havas Worldwide Peru, Movistar, Peru
- Dyslexic Thinking, FCB Inferno, Virgin with Made by Dyslexia /LinkedIn/Dictionary.com, UK
- What a Wonderful Waste, Hell Yeah!, Olio (free app tackling waste), UK
- Anthem For All, McCann London, Microsoft / the Invictus Games Foundation, UK
- Reverse Selfie, Ogilvy London, Unilever, UK
- Bedtime Stories, FCB Chicago, Walmart in partnership with Contexto, USA
- The World’s Strongest Women, In the Company of Huskies, Allianz Ireland in partnership with Women’s Aid, Ireland
Governments & Institutions: Government bodies and related organisations — an organisation that is the governing authority of a political unit, the ruling power in a political society and the apparatus through which a governing body functions and exercises authority.
- The Last 10 Meters, Air, Partner of McCann, Agence wallonne pour la Sécurité routière, Belgium
- A Year of Green Innovation, TBWA\Helsinki, City of Lahti, Finland
- Inheritance Pass, Havas Chicago, Yellowstone National Park, USA
The second round of judging starts on October 1st and will be reviewed by a Jury of experts composed of NGO & institutions communications directors, creative directors, and CSR experts and chaired by Dita Charanzova, VP of European Parliament.
Winners will be rewarded during a ceremony in Brussels at a date that will be soon communicated.